MIAMI, Fla. /Florida Newswire/ — Paris Perfumes Inc., a Miami-based perfume distributor, announces its new deal with luxury retailer Bergdorf Goodman to sell six rare fragrances and one limited edition of the second most established perfume house in the world, Caron Paris. The release will commence with the limited edition Aimez-Moi, hand painted and numbered with 24 carat gold, 0.84 oz. at Bergdorf Goodman for $488.
Aimez-Moi, created by perfumer Dominique Ropion, was introduced in 1996 and later refashioned in a new design. It is a modern adaptation of a fragrance that was used in World War I as a sign of sworn faithfulness between lovers. The new edition is currently one of Caron Paris's most coveted scents.
The limited edition scent will be featured at Bergdorf Goodman in conjunction with the vintage scents in early April. The six rare fragrances hold riveting histories as briefly described below:
* Narcisse Noir (1911), 0.5 oz. $210- Caron Paris's first major cult perfume for the audacious and sensual woman.
* Nuit de Noel (1922), 0.94 oz. $265. – This scent is dedicated to the magic of the enchanting and mysterious night of Christmas Eve.
* Fleurs de Rocaille (1933), 1 oz. $265. – A sublime bouquet of natural flowers created for the women who know sport, progress and speed.
* Muguet du Bonheur (1952), 0.91 oz. $265. – A fragrance heralding a flowery spring.
* Pour Une Femme (1934), 0.5 oz. $190. – A mysterious and sensual perfume.
* Bellodgia (1927), 0.5 oz. $265. – Caron Paris's oriental fragrance for women.
The release of Caron Paris's vintage fragrances is set to take place on April 15, 2015. Additionally, Caron Paris's La Selection Masculine is currently available at Bergdorf Goodman Men's Store (located at 745 5th Ave Fl 5, New York, NY 10151-0502):
* L'Anarchiste (1976), 125 ml. $100. – A fresh and warm fragrance with neroli, natural mint and woody notes.
* Pour Un Homme (1934), 125 ml. $104. – The first fragrance designed exclusively for men: authentic, fresh and sensual.
* Yatagan (1976), 125 ml. $104. – Nicknamed the warm adventurer, the fragrance is reminiscent of a journey on the heels of Ottoman horsemen.
* Le 3eme Homme (1985), 125 ml. $104. – The scent evokes a manly refinement that appeals to men looking for understated elegance.
* Yuzu (2011), 125 ml. $104. – A promise of a journey of the senses and the mind, it stands out as the fragrance of the new man, a man poised between East and West.
Bergdorf Goodman is located in New York City at 5th Avenue and 58th Street, open until 8 p.m. Monday – Saturday, Sunday 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. For more information about Caron Paris, visit http://www.parfumscaron.com/ .
About Paris Perfumes:
Our goal is to continue expanding our brands’ reach in the US marketplace, while also adapting our strategies to maximize the impact our lines have within our existing points of sale. In order to accomplish this we’ve developed a strategy that focuses more heavily on Independent Retail Chains and Individual Retail Stores, as well as a limited amount of Wholesalers.
For more information about Paris Perfumes Inc., visit http://www.parisperfumesinc.com/ .
Copyright © 2015 FloridaNewswire™ and Neotrope®. Florida Newswire is a publication of the Neotrope News Network and a TM of Neotrope.